Loyal Windows users are always avidly curious about when the next version of Windows – rumored to be dubbed Windows 14 and code-named Gamma will be launched. But there is now ample evidence online to conclude the expected update will never really happen.
Windows 10, the most recent system update, has been around for quite some time. Its pros and cons are well-known to its millions of users. There have been rumors galore about this expected operating system release, but as of yet, there has been no verified release date.
We now know that’s because it will never truly exist.
The plans for Windows 14 had been promised to resolve problems and improve on technological features of Window’s current operating system.
But, the Microsoft team is now reported there won’t be any subsequent Windows versions released. That’s right: Windows 10 will continue to be the latest update to the Windows platform. However, Windows users will now receive 2 updates per year on their present systems. These updates will provide any technological adjustments needed to keep Windows in prime operating condition.
This point of view on updates was inspired by Apple’s current methods. This method is how Apple currently upgrades its operating systems.
Features of Windows 14
Here are some of the predicted enhancements said to be coming your way with your Windows updates:
1. Clipboard history – you can copy and then paste items from current documents by saving them to your clipboard, where the content is saved and accessed at a future date by pressing the Windows logo tab.
2. Enhanced Gesture Integration – this refers to being able to right-click or left-click your mouse
3. Inbuilt Messaging – a feature that gives another dimension to your texting capacity
4. Dark Mode File Manager – for a screen with a darker background – meant to be easier on your eyes
5. Snip & Snatch – removing part of a picture and importing the altered image to another document
7. Improved Cortana – Windows 10’s vocal “productivity assistant” which can provide information or perform various functions online.
8. Upgraded Security – keeping your messages safe from hackers is going to become even more important as technology updates itself throughout the globe. Windows intends to address these threats as they emerge.
9. Improved Interface – improving shortcuts used to simplify your Windows navigation
10. Better Power Management – utilization and retention of available power by the Windows system
11. HDR Support – improving the current screen resolution when switching between dark and light screens on your display
12. Search Preview being able to see a few facts about your search results before you click on those websites
Related: Windows 13 Release date and Leaks
Download Windows 14 Pro
|File Name||Windows 14.iso|
System Requirement for Windows 14
|CPU||At least 1 GHz or faster double core high processor with a compatible 64-bit processor.|
|TPM||The device must have Trusted Platform Module version 2.0|
|RAM||Your device should have 4 GB RAM or more|
|Storage||64 GB memory is necessary.|
|Graphics card||Your device should have WDDM 2.x or DirectX 12 compatible graphics.|
Windows users will want to be sure their system requirements for these possible updates are up to date. To utilize these system updates, you will need a CPU that is at least 3HZ or SOC. For graphics, you will need Microsoft Direct 13X or the WDDM driver. You will need at least 16 GB of storage space for 32- bit or 20 GB for 64-bit. Your screen resolution must be 600 x 800 or above, and you’ll need 4GB RAM for 32-bit or 6 GB for 64-bit.
The future of technology promises endless possibilities. And, even though Windows users may never get to use Windows 14, their systems will be going through updates as the need for these new technologies arises and is addressed by Windows.
Try out these products