Windows 10 has a new edition called Windows 10 Super Lite, which is designed to be used by people with low-end computers and devices. This guide will tell you about what it’s like to use and the features that come with it. Windows 10 Super Lite is an iteration of Windows that started off as a free version of Microsoft’s operating system but was later turned into an official edition after its popularity skyrocketed.
It can be downloaded for free from Microsoft’s website and comes in 64-bit versions only. Windows 10 Super Lite is a version of Windows 10 that is designed to be used by people with low-end computers and devices. It can be downloaded for free from Microsoft’s website, but it’s a bit limited when compared to the full version.
Windows 10 Super Lite Features:
1. Boot Time Reduction: Windows 10 Super Lite significantly reduces the boot time, from about 30 seconds in the full version to about 14 seconds.
2. Addition of Microsoft Paint and Microsoft Defender: Windows 10 Super Lite comes with two more apps on top of the ones that come with the full version, which include Microsoft Paint and Microsoft Defender.
3. No Desktop Programs: Windows 10 Super Lite doesn’t allow users to download desktop programs through its store.
4. No Video Encoding Capabilities: Windows 10 Super Lite doesn’t allow users to encode videos using the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
5. Storage is limited: Windows 10 Super Lite has a very limited amount of storage that can be used to install apps and data.
6. Windows Software Updates: Windows 10 Super Lite only allows users to update Microsoft software on their computer for free, which also means that it will require other methods for installing extra updates, including applications in Google Play Store available through a third-party source.
8. No Store: Windows 10 Super Lite does not have a Store app pre-installed.
9. Independent Updates: Windows 10 Super Lite allows users to make their own updates independent of Microsoft’s updates, which can be downloaded from third-party sources that bypass the Microsoft updates by installing an app from Google Play Store and running it without an Internet connection to avoid Microsoft’s update check.
10. Internet Connection Limitation: Windows 10 Super Lite limits users’ Internet connection to only 1 GB per month.
Download Windows 10 Super Lite
|Name||Windows 10 Super Lite Edition En US X 64|
|Update||No future updates|
? Safe & Secure
Windows 10 Super Light System Requirement
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor or SoC|
|RAM||512MB for 32-Bit, 1GB for 64-Bit|
|Storage||12GB Free disk space|
|OS||Make sure you are on the latest version, Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8.1 Update|
|Display||800 x 600|
Is the Lite version the same as Windows 10?
1. Is it faster?
Windows 10 is a very popular operating system, and its speeds are amazing. However, Windows 10 Super Lite cannot compare to the full version of Windows 10 because of its limitations.
2. Is it identical?
Windows 10 Super is an official release of Windows 10, so anyone who will install Windows 10 will be able to use it since there are no major changes in the software.
Any files, programs, or other files that can be downloaded from the Internet can be downloaded from Windows 10 Super Lite.
4. File Explorer
Windows 10 Super Lite’s file explorer is almost identical to the regular version of Windows 10’s file explorer. The only noticeable difference is that when you install apps in Windows 10 Super Lite you are given the option to install them on your internal storage or SD card, but if you choose SD card it will only work if the SD card has been connected to your device before.
5. The tiles
Windows 10 Super Lite has a different method of icons on the Start screen, whereas the full version has small thumbnails of the apps. However, this is not noticeable and doesn’t affect the performance of Windows 10 Super Lite.
6. The lock screen:
Windows 10 Super Lite does not have a lock screen, so it does not have a PIN or anything similar to prevent unauthorized access to your device when you’re in sleep mode
The important thing about Windows 10 is the updates, and Windows 10 Super Lite does not receive any updates from Microsoft for free. This means that you will need to purchase apps or use third-party software available on Google Play Store.
Windows 10 Super Lite can be used with touchscreens, but some apps do not display correctly against the white background of the operating system. As a result, you may encounter some problems when using touchscreens with Windows 10 Super Lite
Windows 10 Super Lite does not have themes, so you will not be able to change the appearance of Windows 10 Super Lite in any way.
Windows 10 Super Lite has a lot of apps pre-installed, which means that there are more apps available when compared to the full version of Windows 10. However, this is not noticeable as most of the apps are useless and cannot be used because they require devices to have certain specifications or services that can only work on the full version of Windows 10.
Windows 10 Super Lite is a very good alternative to the full version of Windows 10, and it should be used by people with low-end computers, tablets, and devices because it significantly reduces hardware costs. However, if you already have a decent computer, you should use the full version of Windows 10 because the Lite version is limited and its speed is not comparable to that of the full version.