Tally ERP 9 is an integrated accounting software developed and marketed by Tallys. This paper will be studying the features of the product, the components and how they work together, as well as a brief history of this software.
What is Tally ERP 9?
Tally ERP 9 is a web-based Excel that helps you to design and make cost estimates for your home. It will calculate everything from the square footage of rooms to the amount of material required for beds, floors and countertops. The website also allows you to build a budget based on your estimated costs.
Features of Tally ERP 9
1. Tally ERP 9 is a cloud-based solution
Tally ERP 9 is a cloud-based solution, meaning that you can use it from anywhere as long as you have a working internet connection. This means the software runs on your computer’s hard drive but it is stored in the cloud. Because of this, any changes made to an item’s calculations will be saved in real-time so your revisions are always up to date.
2. The Tally ERP 9 software is available as a free trial or paid version
Tally ERP 9 comes with either a free trial (30 days) or a single monthly subscription fee ($69). The free trial is fully functional software that allows you to test-run the product before purchasing it. The paid version gives you additional features such as a custom domain, direct technical support, and white-labeling. This means that all the branding for the software will be removed, giving it your own company brand.
3. The Tally tool has an easy-to-use interface with several add-ons
Tally ERP 9 is only available as a web app so it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. The tool also has several add-ons such as integrated calculators and preloaded material lists to help you make accurate estimates for your project.
4. The Tally ERP 9 tool connects to your accounts and other third-party software
Tally ERP 9 uses Composer, a web-based database that connects to your bank and credit card accounts as well as other third-party software such as QuickBooks. This means you can connect multiple financial institutions and use them all in the same application.
5. The Tally ERP 9 tool is cloud-based
Tally ERP 9 is a cloud-based solution, which means it runs on your computer’s hard drive but it is stored in
the cloud. The database for this application is located in the cloud so data can be retrieved from it at any time.
|Shyam Sunder Goenka
|ERP 9 – Release 6.5.3
|tally erp9 setup 6.5.exe
? Safe & Secure
System requirements for Tally ERP 9
|Intel Core2Duo and higher
|For a 32-bit 2 GB or more
For a 64-bit 4 GB or more
|30 MB free space to install the application
|1024 x 768 or higher
|Windows XP SP2 (64-bit), MS Windows XP SP3 (32-bit) or Windows 7, 8, 10, 11
|Continuous connection to the internet
How to install Tally ERP 9
1. First, download the installer file from the above link.
2. Install them using your browser after unzipping to a directory of your choice.
3. Go to the “File” menu then select “Open Tally ERP 9 from Local Disk.”
4. Now you need to run the “Tally ERP 9.exe” file.
5. After opening it, you will see this installation Window then click on “Install“. After that it takes a few moments to install then you will be able to use it.
6. On the opening page, enter a nickname for the main user login and hit “Login.”
7. In the home page, click on the “Startershop” menu then select “Download“. Then click on the web tools tab and select “Copy All Code” button to copy all code easily after downloading if necessary for customization purposes.
8. Paste it into the web page.
9. Save, then refresh your web page.
Tally ERP 9 is an excellent way to estimate the cost of home construction. It compares your in-house design with internet pricing and gives you an accurate budget for your project. Tally ERP 9 can help you save money without having to compromise on the features you want for your home.