The complete version of Vegas Pro 17 for PC can be downloaded and installed for free. The direct download link and setup instructions for installing Vegas Pro 17 on your PC are provided below. This edition is compatible with Windows 7/8/10 or 11.
Sony vegas pro 17 is the latest update to the video editing software with many improvements to previous versions. It works well with Sony cameras, but can also import and edit other formats like H.264, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 MTS or M2TS, and more. Archiving videos from a camera can be very difficult and time-consuming. Now with Sony vegas, pro 17, video in your Sony project can be archived and saved to a DVD or DVD folder for preservation.
What is Sony Vegas Pro 17?
Sony Vegas Pro is a professional video editing software that facilitates the editing, authoring, and distribution of high-quality videos for your media production. Sony vegas pro 17 has many new features that make it an effortless video editor for all users of this software. It can be used to edit and create high-quality videos from a wide selection of formats and comes with the capability to edit and export multiple formats.
Sony vegas pro 17 can be used for professional or personal usage. It has many tools to help you in your video productions whether it is for corporate or individual projects. Easy and advanced users can take advantage of the tools and simple interface to edit videos and create a final product to share with family, friends, or the world. It is a complete package for an editor, allowing you to edit your videos from beginning to end.
Features of Sony Vegas Pro
Below are the unique features of Sony Vegas Pro that make it suitable to be used to edit and create your projects through the available tools:
1. Sony Vegas Pro 17 has an easy-to-use interface with a variety of tools for the user to edit and create high- quality movies from beginning to end.
2. The interface allows you to manipulate videos in many ways like trimming, adding titles, and effects that are added at specific points, which would be nice for learning how to use Sony Vegas Pro 17.
3. You can edit multiple formats from software like HD formats, HD TS, and HD MTS so that you can edit from your camera and create a final product in a much easier way.
4. You can also use external editing software like Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro to work on the same project, which can produce a fully functioning final product without having to run computers or external devices off of your computer and saves it in different formats for you.
5. The software also has many Color correction tools for users to adjust the mood and feel of the video.
|Platform||Windows 7 8/10/11|
|License||Trialware (Activation Include)|
|Release date||5 August 2019|
|Developed by||Sonic Foundry|
|Category||Video editing tool|
? Safe & Secure
System Requirements for VP17
|OS||Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 or Higher|
|Processor||4-core 2.5 GHz processor.|
|Memory (RAM)||8GB RAM for 4K Editong (16GB)|
|Graphics card||DirectX 9 graphics processor|
|Sound||An Internal Sound card requires|
How to install Vegas Pro 17?
The following are the ways through which you can install Sony Vegas Pro 17 on your computer so that you can use it:
Step 1: Begin by downloading the installer for Sony Vegas Pro 17 from the official website, you can use the direct link provided above.
Step 2: Once the download is completed, double click on it to run and you’ll be prompted that “Install Shield Wizard” is being installed.
Step 3: Follow the instructions on your screen to complete the installation process. After completing this process, a shortcut will be placed in your “Start menu” with the name “Sony Vegas Pro“.
Go ahead and run it as administrator to prevent any error in the future.
Sony Vegas Pro 17 is ready to use, so you can start editing videos, creating projects, and sharing them with your audience.
Sony Vegas Pro 17 is easy and simple to use while being fully featured and allowing you to edit in HD. It’s also a very powerful program that can be used to create professional-looking movies in several formats. Go for Sony Vegas Pro 17 if you’re looking for affordable video editing software and want to edit your videos in HD.
Try out these video editors