There are different ways to find, store, and share files, to collaborate in Microsoft Teams. Need to work on a file together?
- Go to the file you want, select More attachment options, the three dots, to choose where to open it, in Teams, in the app, or in a browser.
- Work on a file at the same time as your teammates for real time collaboration.
- Turn a file into a tab so it’s immediately visible to everyone in a channel.
- Choose a file, and select More attachment options, the three dots, Make this a tab.
- Use the Files tab to find, organize, and share files, in a channel.
- Want to pin a file so it’s at the top of the Files tab?
- Choose one, select Show actions, the three dots, Pin to top.
- Select Upload to add a file or folder to the channel and a copy of it appears in your Files tab.
- Any team member can open the file you added and there’s no need to upload another version and create duplicates.
- If you want to share a file, choose one, and select Copy link to create a link.
- Select a permission level if you want.
- When you’re ready, share the link with a teammate in a chat or post.