Your LG TV remote is designed to be a big help when it comes to handling your TV’s settings and channels. When it starts misbehaving, it can be quite a headache. Luckily for you, we’re here to tell you what might be wrong and how to fix it!
How to Fix LG TV Remote Problems
There are a few things you can do if your LG TV remote isn’t functioning properly. Make sure the batteries are still good before proceeding. If the batteries are still OK, you can reset the remote by removing and replacing them.
Reprogramming the remote is an alternative if that doesn’t work. You’ll need the TV model code in order to achieve this. Here are the steps to take once you get the code:
- Press and hold the SETUP button on the remote until the red light blinks twice.
- Using the number buttons on the remote, enter the code for your TV model.
- Press and hold the POWER button on the remote until the red light blinks twice.
- Test the remote by pressing some of the other buttons to see if they work now.
If none of these troubleshooting tips fix your LG TV remote problems, then you may need to replace it with a new one. If you want to buy a new TV remote, then check out the MMTrade site, which sells LG TV remotes at a good prices.
Why is my LG TV Remote not working?
If your LG TV remote is not working, it may be because the batteries are low or there is something blocking the infrared sensor. Here are some tips to fix your remote:
- Check the batteries: If your remote uses AA or AAA batteries, make sure they are fresh and installed correctly.
- Clean the infrared sensor: Use a soft cloth to dust off the infrared sensor on the front of the remote control.
- Check for obstructions: Make sure there is nothing blocking the path between the remote and the TV, such as a coffee table or curtain.
- Restart your TV: Sometimes, restarting your TV can reset the connection between the remote and TV.
- Reset your remote: If none of these tips work, you may need to reset your remote control. To do this, press and hold the power button on the back of the remote for five seconds.
Top 3 Best TV Remotes For LG TV In 2023
If you’re looking to buy a new TV remote, but not sure which one is the best for your LG TV then we’ve got you covered! Whether you want a standard remote with all the essentials or something more specific that caters to your needs perfectly, we’ve got the list of the top 3 best TV remotes for LG TVs in 2023.
If you’re looking for the best TV remote for your LG TV, you’ve come to the right place. Based on our findings from customer reviews and expert opinions, we’ve compiled a list of the top three best TV remotes for LG TV in 2023.
So without further ado, here are the top three best TV remotes for LG TV in 2023:
- LG Magic Remote: This remote is packed with features that make it one of the best on the market. It has a sleek design, is very user-friendly, and comes with a variety of helpful buttons that make it easy to navigate your LG TV.
- Logitech Harmony Elite: The Logitech Harmony Elite is another great option for those looking for a high-quality remote control for their LG TV. It’s packed with features including customizability, one-touch activity buttons, and a large touchscreen display.
- Caavo Control Center: The Caavo Control Center is a great all-in-one solution for those who want an easy way to control their entire home entertainment system from one device. It includes a universal remote control, voice control, and an HDMI switch.
Our Pick for the best remote out of these three remotes
After testing all three of these remotes, we’ve come to the conclusion that the best remote for an LG TV is the LG Universal Remote. It was the most responsive and had the best range out of all the remotes we tested.
The LG Universal Remote is a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable and easy-to-use remote for their LG TV. It’s very responsive, has a good range, and is very user-friendly. We highly recommend it!
There could be a number of reasons why your LG TV remote is not working. Nonetheless, there are several solutions to this problem. We hope that our troubleshooting guide has helped you identify the problem and find a solution that works for you. If your remote still isn’t working after trying all of the tips in this article, then you may need to replace it.