Are you searching to use Kinemaster Video editor online using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox? Here is a complete guide to download and install Kinemaster on Windows and macOS for free without any error.
Video editing software running on a PC
KineMaster is a super powerful video editing app that comes packed with some unique and remarkable video editing tools. However, the app is available exclusively for Android, Chrome OS, iPhone, and iPad users.
Whereas much video editing work can be done through a smartphone screen, a bigger screen such as that of a computer or a laptop would definitely be more advantageous. With a larger and wider display, much more attention can be paid to minor and major details and other important aspects of a video. Thus, making it feel more realistic and professional.
Perhaps this is the reason why many avid fans and regular users of the KineMaster video editing app are always on the look for ways to use KineMaster online. As a result, search terms like ‘KineMaster online’, ‘how to use KineMaster online?’, and ‘is KineMaster available online?’ remain a top trend on the internet.
If you happen to be one such person looking for ways to use KineMaster online, then indeed you have landed on the right page.
In this article, we discuss two of the famous ways to run KineMaster on a PC running the Microsoft Windows operating system.
How to use KineMaster online?
As already mentioned, the KineMaster app is native to only the iOS and Android platforms. However, there are legit and practically tested simple methods to make KineMaster online a possibility. These are –
Using Google Chrome to run KineMaster on a PC
The first method requires having the Google Chrome browser on your PC. So, if you do not have it, simply search for the Google Chrome website from your other browser and download it.
The best thing about the Google Chrome browser is that it has a huge library of Google built as well as third-party extensions. These extensions support different purposes and enhance the overall browsing experience of Google Chrome users.
Our first method makes use of an extension from the Google Chrome Web Store. Here is what you need to do.
- After downloading and installing the Google Chrome browser, open it.
- Now sign into your Google account in the normal or non-incognito mode of the browser.
- Once signed in, search for the Google Chrome Web Store. Remember that to download or add any theme or extension to the Chrome browser from the Chrome Web Store, signing in is a must.
- Now search the Google Chrome Web Store for an extension to run an Android app through the browser.
- Before downloading any extension, check the number of downloads and user reviews.
- If you are having trouble finding the right one, you can directly search for the ‘ARC Welder’ extension on the Chrome Web Store.
- Next click on the ‘Add to Chrome’ button on the extension page to download and install it on your Google Chrome browser.
- Open the ‘ARC Welder’ extension and import the KineMaster APK that you already have on your PC. If you do not have it, you can search and download it from a reliable source on the internet.
- Once the KineMaster is installed, it is ready to run.
Using an Android Emulator to run KineMaster app on your PC
While the above Google Chrome extension method also works, it isn’t that reliable and convenient as is using an Android Emulator to run the KineMaster app on a PC. Here is how
- Download a reliable Android emulator for PC from the internet. There are many reliable Android emulators you can find but it is better to first read user reviews, ratings, and experiences before downloading any.
- Next download and install the Android emulator on your PC as any other software. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and that’s it.
- Once successfully installed, open the emulator. The emulator will show a similar screen as your smartphone with the only difference being in the size and resolution of the two. This also means that the working structure of the two is also the same in every manner and aspect.
- Now open the Google Play Store. As before, you will need to sign in with your Google ID to download any app from it.
- After successfully signing into the Google Play Store on the Android emulator, search for the KineMaster app and download it.
- Once installed, run the KineMaster app and experience all the fun of editing videos with it on your PC.