Now a lot of things that no one could ever have thought of before are becoming a reality. How could it have been imagined twenty years ago that a team or individual competition in video games could be recognized throughout the world as an official sport on a par with football and swimming?
Esports players receive significant amounts of money for winning tournaments. The audience’s interest in eSports disciplines is growing noticeably. The boom in the gaming industry, whose turnover is almost 175 billion dollars a year, and the enormous increase in the number of players around the world have transferred ordinary video game matches of gamers to sports (or rather, e-sports) rails.
If you are looking for a reliable bookmaker with a great mobile application, then you definitely check out 22Bet app. It’s an international online bookmaker that has spread its service around the world in many countries. It facilitated the access to all sports tournaments via the app running on iOS and Android firmware.
Also Read: Best 6 Live Cricket Streaming Websites
Prospects for eSports
Perhaps, for some reasons now difficult to predict, it will lose all relevance after some time and sink into oblivion? Or, on the contrary, in the future, esports will only gain momentum and, in the end, will push such an insanely popular traditional sport as football today from the pedestal?
Let’s start with the fact that the gaming industry and esports have great potential. Everyone already understands that the most important product of the future is sensations, emotions.
Of course, time will put everything in its place, but the second scenario looks more likely.
How to become an esportsman?
In order to move from a galaxy of amateurs to the category of professional cybersportsmen, you need to go through several stages.
- You need to have a powerful PC and a very “fast internet”. This will allow you to study the game strategy of the most interesting cyberathletes well, and in the future – to borrow the best from them.
- You need to constantly train, honing your playing skills. Since an esportsman is a professional player in one specific discipline, the choice of his own specialization should be approached with all responsibility so as not to be disappointed in the end.
- You need to hone your strengths and skills. There are many game genres in eSports, the right choice would be to improve your skills in one thing. Such a game can be Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Dota 2, Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, Hearthstone, FIFA and a number of other projects based on which tournaments with multimillion-dollar fees are held. You can try everything in turn, but choose the esports discipline in which you get the best results.
Also Read: Why You Need Cyber Insurance: Best Companies
Jobs in the esports field
Summing up, we will give some tips that will surely come in handy for novice esports players:
- In order to start a career in the esports field, it is vital to have initial capital and a cash cushion in case no positive result has been achieved for a long time;
- If you start to win tournaments as part of a team, then you definitely need to think over the annual budget (fees to players, cooperation with sponsors, etc.), otherwise such a team will not last long;
- Constant long hours of training, analysis of the mistakes of your team and study of the strategies of competitors are the basis for success in the esports field;
- Working with sponsors who are well versed in the field is different from sponsors who don’t understand much about esports. It is important to consider these differences;
- You will definitely lose sometimes. It’s unavoidable. It is important to take it for granted and not to kill yourself for nothing. Analyze your mistakes so you don’t make them again in the future.