As digital technology and cloud storage become increasingly commonplace, it can be hard to decide which service to use for all your photos. If you’re looking for alternatives to Google Photos, check out this article! We’ll explore 5 top-notch cloud storage platforms that offer more storage space than Google Photos – so you can take as many pictures and videos as you want without worrying about running out of room.
There are a number of alternatives to Google Photos that offer more storage space. These include:
- iCloud: Apple’s iCloud service offers users 5GB of free storage. If you need more than that, you can upgrade to a paid plan starting at $0.99 per month for 50GB.
- Amazon Photos: Amazon’s photo backup and storage service give Prime members unlimited photo storage for free. Non-Prime members get 5GB of free storage. Storage plans start at $1 per month for non-Prime members and go up to $11.99 per month for 1TB of storage.
- Flickr: Yahoo’s Flickr service offers 1TB of free storage to all users, making it one of the most generous options out there. You can also upgrade to a Pro account for $5.99 per month, which gets you ad-free browsing and some other premium features.
- Microsoft OneDrive: Microsoft’s OneDrive service gives users 15GB of free storage. If you need more, you can upgrade to a paid plan starting at $1.99 per month for 100GB of storage.
As one of the most popular image hosting platforms, Flickr offers a whopping 1TB of storage space for free. That’s enough to store more than 500,000 high-resolution photos! Not to mention, it has a very user-friendly interface and comes with handy editing tools.
However, there are a few downsides to using Flickr. For starters, ads will be displayed on your photos unless you upgrade to a Pro account. And while 1TB sounds like a lot of space, it can fill up quickly if you’re an avid photographer.
Key features :
- 1TB of storage for free.
- User-friendly interface and editing tools.
- Photo printing and sharing options.
- Ads will be displayed on your photos unless you upgrade to a Pro account.
Apple Inc.’s iCloud is a cloud computing and cloud storage service. On October 12th, 2011, it was released. Over 850 million people around the world utilise iCloud as of March 2019.
With iCloud, customers may upload and save files to Apple’s server network, from which they can later access them from any of their iOS devices. It’s a foundation for launching other services, like email and scheduling. The service also provides features for managing iOS devices, such as the ability to remotely locate a lost iPhone or iPad.
In addition to storage, iCloud also offers a number of other features to its users. These include the ability to sync content across multiple devices, share photos with other iCloud users, and back up data to the cloud.
Key features of iCloud include automatic backup, photo sharing, file storage, and Find My iPhone. iCloud Drive provides users with access to their files on any device with an internet connection. iCloud Photo Library stores all of a user’s photos in the cloud and allows users to access them from any device they own. Additionally, iCloud offers file collaboration features such as real-time editing and shared documents.
Amazon Cloud Drive
As we all know, Google Photos is a great service that offers unlimited storage for your photos. However, there are some alternatives out there that offer more storage space. One of those alternatives is Amazon Cloud Drive.
Amazon Cloud Drive offers 5 GB of free storage. If you need more than that, they have three paid plans: 20 GB for $10 per year, 200 GB for $100 per year, or 1 TB for $1000 per year. Amazon Cloud Drive integrates with Amazon’s Prime Photos service so you can get unlimited photo storage if you’re an Amazon Prime member.
What sets Amazon Cloud Drive apart from other cloud storage services is that it offers a desktop app for Windows and MacOS. With the app, you can upload files to your cloud drive and access them from anywhere. The app also lets you sync your folders so you can have access to them on all your devices.
If you’re looking for an alternative to Google Photos that offers more storage space, Amazon Cloud Drive is a great option.
-5GB of free storage
-Integrates with Amazon Prime Photos
-Paid plans available for more storage space
-Desktop app for Windows and MacOS
-Sync folders across all your devices
Dropbox is one of the most popular cloud storage services out there. It offers 2 GB of free storage space with the option to upgrade to a paid plan for more storage. Dropbox also has a great mobile app that makes it easy to access your photos from anywhere. One downside of Dropbox is that it doesn’t offer any editing features, so you’ll need to use another app for that.
Key features :
• 2 GB of free storage space
• Easy to use mobile app
• Ability to upgrade for more storage space
• Can sync files across multiple devices
• Secure data encryption
OneDrive is a cloud-based storage service from Microsoft. With OneDrive, you can store your photos and videos in one place and access them from any device. OneDrive offers free storage for all Microsoft account holders, with additional storage available for purchase. OneDrive also offers a variety of features, including the ability to share photos and videos with others, create photo albums, and edit photos and videos.
Key features :
- Cloud-based storage
- File syncing across multiple devices
- Free storage for Microsoft account holders
- Additional storage available for purchase
- Ability to share files with others
- Ability to create photo albums and edit photos/videos
There you have it; our list of the 5 top alternatives to Google Photos that offer more storage space. Each one of these services has its own unique features and benefits, so make sure to read up on them before deciding which one is best for your needs. With a little bit of research, you’ll be able to find the perfect photo storage solution for all your photos!