Installwindows10.com in accordance with the provisions of 17 U.S.C. 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). We have a policy of responding to infringement notices and taking appropriate action under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you want your copyrighted material removed from Installwindows10.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned by our search engine, you must provide a written communication that includes the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that if you misrepresent information listed on our site that infringes on your copyrights, you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees). We recommend that you seek legal advice from an attorney first.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in Installwindows10.com search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the written infringement notice through Contact Us page.
Or send your inquiry to this mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please give a response to your email two to three business days. Please take note that submitting your complaint to other parties, such our Internet Service Provider, won’t speed up the process and may cause a delayed response because the complaint wasn’t lodged properly.