Corel Draw 12 is a useful platform for creators, students, instructors, and anybody else who makes art on a computer. CorelDRAW Graphics Suite features Corel’s advanced image processing program ‘Corel Photo-Paint’ for printing, print finishing, or retouching photos, as well as digitally capturing photographs.
CorelDraw 12 Features
1. The familiar Corel Draw interface is still available in the new draw 12
2. A renewed drawing ‘Stacks’ approach to managing panels; in a folder, such as a ‘Layers’ folder, each panel can be opened or closed. If a photo is selected that requires further manipulation, such as making an image, there is an option to save the photo and keep all the layers intact.
3. The ‘Distort’ filter lets you move, rotate and distort the image as desired.
4. The new images can be added to a project and imported into other projects with little loss of quality; macros are provided for adjustment of color and resolution as required. There is a simple but powerful ‘JPG’ algorithm available for compression to reduce file size
5. The ‘Extensions’ palette allows for the use of filters available in older versions
6. A new ‘Adjustments’ palette provides more control over image color balance, contrast and sharpness
7. New ‘Tint’ and ‘Saturation’ filters can convert the colour palette to monochrome or dim the colours for a more subtle effect.
8. A new Sepia filter can emulate the look of an old photograph; this reappears in older versions of draw 12 9. A new ‘Tone Curve’ palette adds more control over the tones of an image.
10. A new ‘Clone Stamp’ can be used to make selections in an image and duplicates them elsewhere
Download CorelDraw 12 Free
|Release date||10 Feb 2004|
|Updates||No future update|
? Safe & Secure
|CPU||Pentium® II, 200 MHz or greater.|
|RAM||128 MB RAM (256 MB or more recommended)|
|Storage||250 MB hard disk space.|
|Display||1024 x 768 resolution monitor.|
|OS||Windows® 2000, Windows XP or Windows Tablet PC Edition, Windows 7|
1. Start Corel Draw 12 software and choose “Option’ from the top menu
2. Click ‘Install‘
3. Click ‘File Open‘ and select the CD from the disk tray (in case you copied the installation files to a disk)
4. After inspecting the files, select them all and hit Open’, then ‘OK‘. Choose to install some or all of the extra items, which include various templates, extra fonts, clip art, and a comprehensive user guide. Now click ‘Execute‘.
Those who use computers to create art, including graphic designers, students, professors, and everyone else, adore this professional graphics program. It is a component of the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite, which also contains text editing and word processing software as well as Corel’s robust image processing program, “Corel Photo-Paint,” for digitally taking photos and printing out or retouching pictures.
The software supports many different file types and allows you to work with images and text in a variety of file formats. It provides powerful text editing features including paragraph, character, and word wrapping. You can easily use Corel Draw 12 to make simple or complex graphics, such as drawings, diagrams, charts, business forms, Web pages, or just about anything else you might need. In its library of over 350 stock photos, you can find a wide range of subjects for your projects.