Download Windows 10 (AIO) ISO Image to install on your computer or laptop for free. It will work with both processors X86/x64. Full Version operating system.
Windows 10 All in One (AIO) is a collection of all Windows 10 operating system editions by Microsoft. This includes:
- Windows 10 Home – Retail and OEM that’s ideal for home users
- Windows 10 Pro – Retail, OEM, and VL for professionals
- Windows 7 Enterprise – Volume license Business edition
Windows 10 AIO is one of the most used versions of the Windows 10 operating system. It consists of many features in a single ISO file. It has an outstanding level of reliability, stability, and overall performance.
|File Size||3.4GB (32-Bit)|
|Platform||Windows Operating System|
Features of Windows 10 All in One and Pre-Activated
This operating system is a powerhouse that offers users new, advanced features, including:
- New Start Menu: Microsoft has bought back this feature, and you can access it by clicking the start button found at the bottom left of your screen. The start menu consists of power options, column features with live tiles, and most used/recent/pinned apps.
- Cortana Integration: this is a digital assistant designed to enhance the interaction between users and their devices without the need to input commands. For instance, you can search for specific files on your PC using voice commands.
- Virtual Desktops: Windows 10 AIO provides users with multiple desktops for multitasking. As a result, you can conveniently navigate and switch between different desktop features. Note that you can customize and add new desktops by clicking the Plus sign.
- Microsoft Edge Web Browser: this new Web browser replaced Internet Explorer runs on the EdgeHTML engine. It also works with Cortana Digital Assistant to provide voice control and personalized information. Additionally, you can use Microsoft Edge Web Browser to annotate web pages.
- Universal Apps: they easily adapt to different user interfaces depending on the type of device. Microsoft Universal apps include Videos, Photos, Maps, Music, and others.
How to Install Windows 10 All in One
Before starting the installation process, ensure that your PC meets Windows 10 system requirements. This includes:
- CPU – 1 GHz or more
- RAM – 1GB for 32-bit and 2 GB for 64-bit
- GPU – Compatible with DirectX 9 or later
- Display– 800 x 600 resolution or more
- Storage – 32 GB or more
Step 1: Create a USB installation media and go to Microsoft’s Windows 10 official download page. Click “Download tool now.”
Step 2: Transfer the downloaded Windows 10 installation media to your USB drive
Step 3: Open the installer tool on the USB drive and accept Microsoft’s terms.
Step 4: Click “create installation media for another PC.” Choose your preferred language and the Windows edition you want to run.
Step 4: Choose which media to use, i.e., USB flash drive, and click the Next button.
Step 5: Restart your computer, and while it boots up, press F2, F12, or Delete Keys, depending on your computer.
Step 6: Once you have the Windows Setup on screen, follow all the displayed installation instructions.
Step 6: If the process is complete, remove the USB flash drive.
Reasons Why You Should Upgrade to Windows 10 All in One (AIO)
Windows 10 has proved an innovative, efficient, and safer operating system. So, why should you upgrade to it:
- Stronger malware protection: Windows 10 comes with a pre-installed Windows Defender Exploit Guard that effectively scans, quarantines, and removes malware. This is an excellent ransomware security tool that helps to eliminate malicious programs from accessing your computer network.
- Efficient updates: Windows 10 has a Unified Update Platform that effectively streamlines the Windows 10 update process. Unified Update Platform identifies the new needs of your computer and gets specific updates. This means that your computer won’t be subjected to the tedious and time-consuming process of downloading larger packages.
- Lighter and faster operating system: the speed of the operating system is outstanding. Windows 10 appearance has that modern touch and functions faster than the previous versions of Windows. Since it’s lighter, it requires less hardware processing power. It only takes a few minutes for this operating system to load applications from the start-up time.
- Start menu: Windows 10 All in One has the start menu, which wasn’t there in Windows 8. With the start menu and start button, you can conveniently search for your favorite programs and apps. Besides that, this design feature will give your PC a new and beautiful, modern look.